Propose a Class
Artistree Community Arts Center has a specific procedure for screening and contracting with qualified class instructors. All instructors must be 18 years or older and own/have a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC). Please feel free to contact us by phone (802-457-3500) or email (email@example.com) if you have questions about any of our requirements.
The process for all prospective Artistree Community Arts Center instructors is as follows:
- Individuals complete the online instructor application which requires:
- Instructor basic information
- One (1) letter of recommendation (please upload)
- Two (2) additional references (must be different from the recommendation letter reference)
- Resume (please upload)
- Once we have approved your application, we will contact you via email and add you to the instructor call list, which will inform you of the appropriate time to submit an Instructor Class Proposal Form for Summer, Fall, and Winter/Spring Terms.
- Submit your class proposal in the form below!
Submit your class Proposal here
For more information about teaching opportunities, contact Sheena Solitaire at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.457.3500 ext. 128.