Submit Your Work to our Flower Festival exhibit
Field of Tulips by Jyl Emerson
ON-LINE SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Thursday, June 10, 2021 by 6:30pm.
Exhibit dates: June 25 - July 24, 2021
Deadline to submit: Thursday, June 10, 2021
Delivery of artwork dates: Tuesday, June 15 - Friday, June 18, 9:00-5:00
Eligibility: Artists working in VT & NH
Artistree Gallery invites you to celebrate summertime with works of art about, and for, flowers. Our Flower Festival exhibit will feature 2-D and 3-D works based on botanical themes, as well as vases and other vessels for arranging and displaying flowers. Artists can submit up to 3 pieces; please include material specifics and images of each entry when you submit on-line.
Artistree Gallery has an online ENTRY FORM! The instructions are at the top of the entry form page (look for the green entry form button or click here)
Please label your actual piece with the following information:
1. The ENTRY # corresponding with your online form
2. YOUR NAME
3. TITLE of the piece
4. Your EMAIL address
5. Your PHONE number
• All media accepted for consideration.
• Work of all sizes will be considered.
• All materials must be dry to the touch upon arrival to the gallery.
• Works on gallery wrapped canvases must have finished edges, all other canvases must be framed.
• Artistree Gallery will retain a commission of 35% for all sales made during the exhibit.
• Work must arrive ready to hang. Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces of work.
• A $15 entry fee (per artist, not per piece) may be paid online or in person.
• Although the utmost care will be taken in handling all works of art, accepted artists agree to release Artistree Gallery, the staff of Artistree Community Arts Center, Artistree Community Arts Center, and Purple Crayon Productions from all liability with respect to loss or damage to submitted works of art.
• Insurance for submitted work is the artist's responsibility.
• Submitting artwork to this exhibit shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to comply fully with the conditions and terms as set forth in this prospectus.