Submit Your Work to MUD (season) 2019
ArtisTree Gallery invites you to participate in a celebration of our most cautiously optimistic season. An exhibit to highlight, with anticipation, the warmth and color to come; to reflect on the familiar, spare landscape of recent memory; but especially a show for those works inspired by wallowing and playing in the here and now and the... MUD.
Exhibit Opens: Friday, April 5, 2019
Exhibit Ends: May 4, 2019
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, March 25, 2019 at 6:30pm.
Drop off dates/times: Sunday, March 24 from 3-5pm, Monday, March 25 from 3-6:30pm
Eligibility: Artists working in Vermont & New Hampshire
Opening Reception: Friday, April 5 at 5:30pm
ArtisTree Gallery now has an online ENTRY FORM! It's easy and works great! The instructions are at the top of the entry form page (look for the green ENTRY FORM button)
Please label your actual piece with the following information:
1. The ENTRY # corresponding with your online form
2. YOUR NAME
3. TITLE of the piece
4. Your EMAIL address
5. Your PHONE number
This is necessary regardless of whether you are dropping your actual work off for consideration or if it has already been accepted.
- All media accepted for consideration.
- Work of all sizes will be considered.
- All materials must be dry to the touch upon arrival to the gallery.
- Works on gallery wrapped canvases must have finished edges, all other canvases must be framed.
- ArtisTree Gallery will retain a commision of 25% for all sales made during the exhibit.
- Work must arrive ready to hang. Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces of work. A $15 entry fee (per artist, not per piece) may be paid online or in person.
- Although the utmost care will be taken in handling all works of art, accepted artists agree to release ArtisTree Gallery, the staff of ArtisTree Community Arts Center, ArtisTree Community Arts Center, and Purple Crayon Productions from all liability with respect to loss or damage to submitted works of art.
- Insurance for submitted work is the artist's responsibility.
- Submitting artwork to this exhibit shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to comply fully with the conditions and terms as set forth in this prospectus.