Submit Artwork to the MUD (season) exhibit
"Happy as a Pig in Mud" - photograph by Judy LaLiberte.
One year ago, Covid-19 shut down our Gallery right after out annual MUD (season) show opened. In reflecting on this past year, we invite artists to create work influenced by the events and challenges we've experienced. What did you miss? What have you learned? What are your hopes for the future?
To celebrate this cautiously optimistic MUD season, our exhibit will highlight the warmth and color of the spring to come, and express our appreciation for community and for the healing power of Art.
On-line submissions due Saturday, March 6 by 5:00pm.
Submit up to three pieces, with images please, in order of importance.
We make every effort to hang all work submitted, as space allows, as long as it is properly prepared for gallery presentation. See details below!
Exhibit Dates: March 19 - April 17, 2021
Deadline to submit online: Saturday, March 6, 2021 5:00pm
Drop Off Dates/Times: Tuesday, March 2 through Saturday, March 13, 9:00 AM -5:00 PM, except Sunday and Monday.
Eligibility: Artists working in VT & NH
Artistree Gallery has an online ENTRY FORM! The instructions are at the top of the entry form page (look for the green entry form button or click here)
Please label your actual pieces with the following information:
1. The ENTRY # corresponding with your online form
2. YOUR NAME
3. TITLE of the piece
4. Your EMAIL address
5. Your PHONE number- This is necessary regardless of whether you are dropping your actual work off for consideration or if it has already been accepted.
• All media accepted for consideration.
• Work of all sizes will be considered.
• All materials must be dry to the touch upon arrival to the gallery.
• Works on gallery wrapped canvases must have finished edges, all other canvases must be framed.
• ArtisTree Gallery will retain a commission of 35% for all sales made during the exhibit.
• Work must arrive ready to hang. Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces of work.
• A $15 entry fee (per artist, not per piece) may be paid online or in person.
• Although the utmost care will be taken in handling all works of art, accepted artists agree to release Artistree Gallery, the staff of Artistree Community Arts Center, Artistree Community Arts Center, and Purple Crayon Productions from all liability with respect to loss or damage to submitted works of art.
• Insurance for submitted work is the artist's responsibility.
• Submitting artwork to this exhibit shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to comply fully with the conditions and terms as set forth in this prospectus.