Submit Your Work to En Plein Air
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Sunday, June 7, 2020 5:00pm.
Exhibit Opening: Friday, June 19th
Exhibit Dates: June 19 - August 15, 2020
Deadline to submit: Sunday, June 7, 2020 5:00pm. By appointment only
Drop Off Dates/Times: Thursday, 4th to Sunday, 7th of June. 9-5 each day by appointment only. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to set a delivery time.
Eligibility: Artists working in VT
ArtisTree Gallery invites you to participate in a celebration of the Great Outdoors! Tired of being stuck inside during our long winter and stay-at-home order? We'll exhibit artworks either created en plein air or inspired by the beauty of summertime in Vermont. Exhibit to be hung in our S.Pomfret gallery and catalogued online.
ArtisTree Gallery has an online ENTRY FORM! The instructions are at the top of the entry form page (look for the green entry form button or click here) *Submitting images and complete information is strongly recommended for our website use.
Please label your actual piece with the following information:
1. The ENTRY # corresponding with your online form
2. YOUR NAME
3. TITLE of the piece
4. Your EMAIL address
5. Your PHONE number- This is necessary regardless of whether you are dropping your actual work off for consideration or if it has already been accepted.
• All media accepted for consideration.
• Work of all sizes will be considered.
• All materials must be dry to the touch upon arrival to the gallery.
• Works on gallery wrapped canvases must have finished edges, all other canvases must be framed.
• Artistree Gallery will retain a commission of 35% for all sales made during the exhibit.
• Work must arrive ready to hang. Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces of work.
• A $15 entry fee (per artist, not per piece) may be paid online or in person.
• Although the utmost care will be taken in handling all works of art, accepted artists agree to release ArtisTree Gallery, the staff of ArtisTree Community Arts Center, Artistree Community Arts Center, and Purple Crayon Productions from all liability with respect to loss or damage to submitted works of art.
• Insurance for submitted work is the artist's responsibility.
• Submitting artwork to this exhibit shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to comply fully with the conditions and terms as set forth in this prospectus.