Abenaki Cultural Arts Festival Vendor Application
Join us for an exciting three-day celebration of Abenaki cultural arts on the beautiful grounds of ArtisTree Community Art Center and Gallery. This festival for all ages offers opportunities to observe, participate with, and learn from a variety of New England Abenaki musicians, artists, dancers, storytellers, and more. The program begins Friday evening with a welcoming drum circle and gallery viewing of indigenous art. Saturday and Sunday will feature all-day food vendors, arts and crafts vendors, free storytelling, music, art-making demonstrations, gallery exhibition, art projects for children, and a variety of specialized art classes for adults taught by skilled Abenaki artists. Saturday evening will host a large gallery reception and a music concert with first nation musicians.
Rules & Regulations
Hello Vendors! ArtisTree Community Arts Center is excited to announce an Abenaki Cultural Arts Festival happening July 13th & 14th, 2019 in South Pomfret, VT.
As a vendor of the Abenaki Cultural Arts Festival you must abide by rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by ArtisTree and the Town of South Pomfret, VT.
• Once unloaded, all vehicles must be moved off site to the designated parking area provided so the next vendor can unload.
• Vendors must follow direction of ArtisTree staff.
• Vendors will provide their own equipment, i.e. tables, chairs, etc.
• Any booth larger than purchased will be will be subject to an additional charge.
• Booth Fee MUST be paid PRIOR to arrival at ArtisTree.
• Set-up in the designated areas will be permitted on Friday July 12th beginning at 12:00pm, and all vendors must be set up by Saturday, July 13th at 8:00am.
• Vendors must clean up and leave the location as they found it.
• Event is Rain or Shine, so please make arrangements for possible inclement weather
• Food vendors will abide by all above rules. Additionally, food vendors will not have access to electricity and will be appointed a designated food vendor space at ArtisTree.